Friday, October 30, 2009

Check the Spiral Out

I stumbled upon this image just last night and it seems amazing. Look at the image and see how many colors there are.



So exactly what colors do you see? Is it pink, orange, green and sky blue? If so, that's exactly the colors I saw at first too. Now look even harder because there are only three colors in this image. Do you know what colors the are?


In fact, the green and blue color our eyes are generating are actually the same color. Don't believe me? Put this into Paint or photoshop and use the eye drop tool to see both colors. Crazy isn't it. It still gets me.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog Mavin, that color scheme totally threw me off. Hurt my eyes after a while. It s cool to see what you are finding in art that most people dont notice at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! The blue and green color are the same? Even after staring for about five minutes I still can't see it.

    ReplyDelete