Friday, October 9, 2009

New 3D Chalk Art


Jullian Beaver has done it again. He has created many new images of 3d art pieces that boggle the mind. I love looking at his drawings. Imagine seeing these illusions right in front of your eyes.


I love this photo. Just imagine what they see from there point of view. They probably feel they are looking at the most abstract piece when we look through the camera and feel it's an actual hole in the ground.



This image took me a moment to recognize how they made the guy seem so small. It seems so much fun. I would love to just get a picture on that bottle. :)





3 comments:

  1. Those paintings are crazy real. I would love to see something like that downtown Salt Lake sometime. I love drawing and being creative but that just blows my mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pieces are insane! I could not keep my eyes off of them! What I'm curious of is how the drawings look from other angles. From the given angles they just blow me away, but what about the other side? Where did you find these pictures? I could definitely see someone doing something like that at the gateway downtown, it would blow people's minds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thats crazy! You got to come dallas,tx sometime man. You are great.

    ReplyDelete